Friday, May 4, 2012

Time for a change..

Time for a change.....because that's what you do when your life gets comfortable, right?

That's what we have been doing around here, change change change.

Here is the short version of a very long story. There are some home lots about 5 minutes away from our house that are much bigger than the one that we currently have. And when we bought our home we did it knowing that it was not going to be a long term place for us. So, after a lot of convincing, persuading, and maybe even some arm twisting; Kyle, I mean we, decided to put  our house up for sale just to see if we would get any bites. Four days later, our house was sold. WOW. So then I, I mean we, go from looking forward to having a nice, relaxing and non pregnant summer; to packing, putting 90% of our stuff in a storage unit, and moving all before the month of April is completed. We also buy a lot, and decide everything, to the last detail, that we want to have in our new home. Talk about STRESS!

We are now living in an apartment, close to Kyle's work in a place that Kyle lovingly refers to as P-Town. We are in a very unique situation. So, for the rest of the summer, I will be using our blog as a sort of documentary of the good, the bad and the ugly that happens to us while we are on this adventure.

Feel free to tag along.

3 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

What a whirlwind! How exciting though! I'd like some change around here! :)

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

A summer of changes for the Harrison family is right! I'm just waiting now to see what AK has up his sleeve. -K

Linnae said...

It sold in 4 days!!? That's awesome! And stressful! I hope everything goes well this summer.