Today was the best day ever!! We finally got a double stroller. And we love it!
I have been wanting one and researching for one for months now. I definitely wanted something that had the three wheels, and I wanted to wheels to be the real tires. Let me tell you, it makes pushing two kids so much easier. I also obviously wanted there to be two seats- two individual seats, not just a big bench. Just as a side note. McKayla hated going on walks because we she had to walk too. So I told her that we were going to get a stroller that had two seats. And now, ever since then she has been talking about the new stroller we were going to get with one seat for her and one seat for Avery. Anyway, the seats lay down and the shades go anyway you want, which I also love. All in all, I can't say how much I love it enough. I would definitely buy it again.
And here are the girlies. She doesn't so much anymore, but every now and then McKayla asks if she can hold Avery. It doesn't last for too long though, because she starts saying "To heavy, to heavy!" I sure do love these girls! They have been such great troopers with everything that has happened lately.





2 comments:
Okay are you going to share with the rest of us what stroller you got because I've been debating on getting one or not. If I do I want a jogger and I like the looks of this one. So far I've just carried Matthew in a sling and pushed Kaitlynn, but I think I am going to want a stroller soon.
I cannot say enough how adorable those girls are...And, no, I am not prejudice at all...totally unbiased. Love those girls!
Post a Comment