Can you say QUACK QUACK?
Well we can.
There are two duck ponds really close to us and we unintentionally went to both of them in the same day.
The first was with some cousins. We will definitely go there again. Nobody was there and it was a good place to feed ducks, have a picnic and see the awesome river.
The second, was just as good. We went for our evening walk with daddy.
This pond was way closer and the duck were noisier- which made it exciting.
We will definitely be going there again.
I think it would be safe to say that these are probably the best fed ducks in the town.





1 comment:
My kids love feeding ducks! We have one park here that has a duck pond, and it's our favorite one to go to. Except for one really aggressive duck, which comes out of the pond and snatches bread from their hands--they don't like that so much. But otherwise, yeah. Love it.
BTW--I'm liking your food review posts. I've always got way more recipes than I will ever use.
Post a Comment