A Day in Numbers
The number of miles we walked before Kyle went to work-- 2
The number of ducks McKayla woke up by screaming "Wake up ducks!" on our morning walk-- 12
The number of ducks McKayla woke up by screaming "Wake up ducks!" on our morning walk-- 12
The number of loads of dishes I did -- 3
The number of jars of strawberry jam that I found room for in our tiny freezer for- 16
The number of hours that it poured rain-- 2.5
The number of new cousins that we got-- 1
The number of times McKayla got out of her bed when she was supposed to me sleeping-- 3
The number of times Avery woke up from McKayla getting out of bed when she was supposed to be sleeping-- 2
The number of times McKayla said, "Me happy!" with tears running down her face-- probably 20
The number of laundry loads I did-- 5
The number of quarters I spent on 5 loads of laundry-- 32
The number of hamburgers Kyle grilled for a neighbor bbq-- 12
The number of kids that went to bed past their bedtime-- 2
And because it is lame to post a blog with no pictures.....
The number of times I want to kiss those chubby cheeks-- about 1 million





2 comments:
When you start on your house you will have to start a "number of socks ruined while out checking on the progress of your new house". "number of clothes ruined the same way". "number of movies your kids watch in the car while your meeting with someone on the house for "just one second". Number of times you say "honey are you sure thats what we picked because I don't remember it looking like that". And my all time favorite when your a mom and have several potty trained kids. "Number of times you go potty on one errand trip". LOL
Yes, I agree you should always blog with pictures. :)
Post a Comment