I think that I am going to make the bedset for the crib myself. I have been looking at a lot of different styles and I have found one or two that I like a lot- with maybe a few alterations. Call me weird but I don't really want to do anything that is gender neutral, I figure if we have a boy then I can make another one and then we will have a set for each gender. My favorite bedset is from Pottery Barn. Take a look.

If I did this one then I would probably be using various colors of pink and maybe some yellow or green.

Here is the up close of the actual quilt. It looks a little busy but I think that I could calm it down with certain patterns and colors. I am also not sure if I would do the dots in the middle. First of all, I can't figure out how to do them and secondly I think that it might be nice just to have the plain white borders.
I like this one a lot and I don't think that it wouldn't be very hard to make. Hopefully I will be able to find some good sales on the fabric.

Here is another one that I just barely found. I cannot decide!! Both are something that I could do but I don't know which one to choose.
What do you think??

Here is another one that I just barely found. I cannot decide!! Both are something that I could do but I don't know which one to choose.
What do you think??






9 comments:
That's really cute!
I love love LOVE it!!!!! yes do it!!!!
I LOVE it! I would love to make a quilt but I don't have a sewing machine yet unfortunately. That will be a fun summer project for you!
I like the first one the best. You will have soooo much pink, so it would be nice to have some other colors for your little darling.
you are way to cute. I like the first one. It's different. I'm sure that anything you do will look great. you are amazing.
very very cute!
oooo I like the pink one more!
Go-team-go! Anything you make will be just wonderful, because it is made with lots of love. It may sound sappy, but truth is truth!!! Happy sewing...
I like the blue one. Why don't you make two at the same time and then you can give one to me! What a great idea-I am so full of them! Seriously, you are so ambitious.
Post a Comment