Grandma M says that she is so glad the baby is cute. It will make it so much easier to keep her! Ha! She is soooooooo funny! This makes #36 on her great-grandchild list.
Since I am her devoted daughter, Grandma M also insists that I point out to you, Kyle, that you are her 21st grandchild. Now, don't you feel special? I love the pictures!!!
Just so sweet! I am so happy for you! Hope everything is going well- sometime when things have calmed down give me a call I'd love to hear all about it! :) We love you!
AWWW!! Congrats mommy!! That's so exciting, aren't you glad shes here finally. I'm so happy for your guys, shes beautiful. I can't believe you just had a baby!! Wow i remember when we were little kids!!
guys i can't stop looking at her. I love her so much and I haven't even met her. I'm so happy for you guys. I'm glad everything is going well. Sorry I had to let you go. Give me a call when ya can. And please post like a zillion pictures of her.
Aw, sweet baby slumber- gives new meaning to sleep like a baby, right? (except for those times when baby does anything but sleep!) Love the Name! You'll have to give us the blow by blow of the whole ordeal as soon as you have 3 minutes to rub together- 6 months down the road. Congratulations!
17 comments:
Awsome work you two, makes me soooo proud of you all. She is just adorable.
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to hear the whole story! Let me know if you need anything!
we love her,the kids said oh cute!
Good job Manda and Kyle. Can't wait to see her in person. When are you blessing her?
Grandma M says that she is so glad the baby is cute. It will make it so much easier to keep her! Ha! She is soooooooo funny!
This makes #36 on her great-grandchild list.
Since I am her devoted daughter, Grandma M also insists that I point out to you, Kyle, that you are her 21st grandchild. Now, don't you feel special?
I love the pictures!!!
We've been waiting for these photos to come! You guys both look so full of energy ;) She's a cutie!
Just so sweet! I am so happy for you! Hope everything is going well- sometime when things have calmed down give me a call I'd love to hear all about it! :) We love you!
AWWW!! Congrats mommy!! That's so exciting, aren't you glad shes here finally. I'm so happy for your guys, shes beautiful. I can't believe you just had a baby!! Wow i remember when we were little kids!!
She is SOOOO cute! congratulations! I am so happy for you and Kyle! I hope all is good there in Vegas
guys i can't stop looking at her. I love her so much and I haven't even met her. I'm so happy for you guys. I'm glad everything is going well. Sorry I had to let you go. Give me a call when ya can. And please post like a zillion pictures of her.
Congrats!! We are so excited for you. Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! What a doll! Hope everything went well for you!
congrats harrisons! she is a beauty. i know austin keith is really happy to be an uncle =)
What a beautiful little girl.
Love the name!
What a cute little baby girl!
Congratulations!
Aw, sweet baby slumber- gives new meaning to sleep like a baby, right? (except for those times when baby does anything but sleep!)
Love the Name!
You'll have to give us the blow by blow of the whole ordeal as soon as you have 3 minutes to rub together- 6 months down the road.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment