Sunday, July 19, 2009

Here's the scoop

Right now it is 10:15 and it is 100 degrees outside. The heat is literally unbearable and I choose to spend the majority of my days inside.

I am tired of hearing about Micheal Jackson. Is it just me or does it seem like he became more famous by dying than by anything he ever did while living. I don't care about the last thing that he ever bought, said or did. I am amazed that people are still surprised at his death- when you are taking that many pain killers wouldn't the most obvious end result would be death? I do not think that the city of L.A. should be responsible for paying the 1.4 million dollars for his funeral. It seems to me that with all of the news interviews and broadcasts that Micheal's family members are doing there should be enough money to cover the funeral for their son/brother. I think that he was weird- in every sense of the word. I don't think that his music was that terrific and his dancing was okay. Do we not have any more news worthy than the 3-4 week old death of somebody that wasn't even that great in the first place? Come on.

On to another note. I have been going to the doctor every week and she says that things are looking good. I am dialated, effaced and measuring about two weeks further along than what I am. Things are really progressing. My doctor thinks that we will have the baby early. In fact, she told me that she didn't want me to really be doing anything until I have reached my 37 week mark- which is this Wednesday. We are getting excited and feeling anxious about how the next few weeks will go. Kyle has been working hard to get the business in a position that his role can be minimal for a few days after we have the baby. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and a new adventure that comes along with it. Everybody asks us when we think she will come. Kyle says he thinks it will be sometime this week but I think maybe this weekend. We really don't know and don't want to get our hopes up. Whenever is fine with us and we will keep you posted- don't worry.

6 comments:

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

If we don't talk to you before she comes, good luck! -K

Ie Ling said...

I'm excited for you both and I hope to see lots of pictures when she's born!

Alicia said...

I agree 100% about MJ. I watch the Today show every morning and for 2 weeks that's all they talked about, and they still do about half the time now. It's really irritating! There are so many other things that could be being talked about, like these outrageous things Obamas doing. Cap and Trade? What a load of crap! ugh. Anyway, sorry! I just have some friends who research everything and know what's really going on. Goodluck with everything in the next couple weeks. We are so excited for you guys!

Amy said...

You will have to make sure we know when she comes! Sorry about the heat... that can't be fun. I miss you!

The Pingel Family said...

I hope the next little while goes by fast for you! Not to discourage but they kept telling me I would go early with Rachel...and she was a due date baby. So try not to think about too much! Good luck!

Amy said...

eeek!! I'm so excited for you! (we just got your text!) Good Luck! We love you!