Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I never thought...

That we would ever get a couch. At least it felt like we never would....


but we did!
(and we got it for free too!!)
That the state of Nevada could produce a flower that was
this cool looking...


but it does.


That I would ever start this quilt....



but I did today. There is supposed to be green in it as well but it just

didn't look right.


That I would ever get this big....





but I am. This is at 34 weeks.



That I would ever be a sample girl at Sam's Club...
but I was. Sorry no picture!
I feel bad that it has been so long in between postings but I will do better- I promise.

7 comments:

Kellen and Erin said...

you look good! that baby is pretty low too!

Amy said...

You are just soooo cute! I miss you so much. Blah I need to call you. Your belly is awesome!I can't wait to see what that little girl looks like!!!

Aubrey Scott said...

oh goodness. I really need to call you. A couch!!! I'm so happy for you. I know how much you hated that futon (sp). By the way that bump is super cute.

Nancy Meyer Coplen said...

Everything looks great! Also I love your patriotic backdrop. Is it available for everyone? Take care.

Hawkes Fam said...

Cute Manda!

laura said...

Life is what happens while you are making plans. It is always an adventure.

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! You are such a fun person!