Real quick-
We took McKayla to her two week appointment a couple of days ago and she gained 1 pound and five ounces in just two weeks!! She really likes to eat
She slept in her crib for the entire night for the first time last night- we are so proud and very happy. More sleep for us!
She HATES having a bath but we figure the screaming is good for her and will just make her more tired.
She already knows that she will be spoiled by her father- he gives her whatever she wants!
She sleeps for four hours at a time
She finally has some chubby in her cheeks





12 comments:
SO CUTE! Oh man... what a doll. That is awesome that she is sleeping and eatting so well! Also glad to see the boppy is being used :) Both my girls hated the bath too... now they love it. Is she ok in the car? Lily was aweful in the car at first... she would just scream. Glad things are going well, and also glad to have a little update! (Don't worry we all know how busy you are!) I'll call you again soon!
She's beautiful! When can I come and see her in real life?
Awesome guys- it will be nice to see you all in person and see your now 3 member family (whenever that ends up being!) -K
First of all, that picture of you...says it ALL. Any new mom [even repeat new moms] can totally relate to that picture!
ohh, little baby girls are so precious! She's a doll!
I cannot get enough of those baby pictures! Love 'em, love 'em! She is such a little puddin'!
Very cute! Don't worry, they become [slightly] lower maintenance as they get older. Next thing you know, she will be going to kindergarten or getting baptized or starting junior high. It goes in a flash. Enjoy:)
Congrates on the baby she is supper cute. We will be in Vegas the 28th-30th of september maybe we can get together.
I think in that first picture she looks like Kyle. I'm glad she's letting you guys get some sleep. I plan on calling you today to be ready to fill me in on all of the baby details.
She's beautiful! Congratulations you guys!
Hey so cute! Thanks for the invite, I was so excited to be able to see her now! She is such a pretty baby, congradulations. Good luck with everything!
Amanda and Kyle,
Congrats on having your little one. I kept waiting and waiting for your blog to update on my blog and then I realized that you had gone private and it doesn't update private blogs. I was wondering when you were going to have that baby and look at you - you had already had her. She is a doll. I'm so glad that she is being good for you and that you are getting some rest. Enjoy her! She will grow fast.
My son and his wife had their little boy on Aug 7. He was 2 weeks early. He weighted 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long. (I have pics on my blog) I am actually here in Cal helping them out with the baby and their business. I have been here for a week and a half. I drove down and my husband is flying down this Sat. We are going to spend a few days here so he can enjoy the baby and then we will drive back together. We are going to spend the night in Vegas next week. Email me your number and maybe we can come by and see your little McKayla. My email is mommagneiting@yahoo.com. I'm so happy for you guys - little girls are so much fun!!!
BEAUTIFUL baby girl! We're so happy for you guys! :) Wish we could be there to meet her and hold her.
Post a Comment