Week 4
Something cool about living here is that people actually drive the speed limit. Weird, I know. Whenever we drive somewhere, especially when it is on the freeway, we are always surprised by this. We usually go 2-3 over the speed limit, because we have concluded that we cannot afford any more tickets, and we are usually the ones doing the passing

Week 5
Yesterday morning I woke up to the sound of the rain against my window. It was wonderful. I did not enjoy the rain as much as I do right now. However, it almost never rains in Rexburg, because it is always too busy snowing. So, now when it rains I can't help but to be happy for the rest of the day. I also want to make some yummy homemade soup and read for the entire day.
In case you were wondering, this was the weather today....
And this will be the weather for tomorrowHappy day.
--------------------------------------------------------------
So, many of you do not know about Kyle's new baby. Luckily, I do not feel like I have been replaced. Typically I would be more inclined to explain this, but in this case I think that the pictures do enough justice.
It took a lot of convincing to get these pictures, so you should be grateful!





7 comments:
Kyle, you should send in the picture to be on the cover of Hot Rods or something. Love
I love that people drive the speed limit everywhere except in Utah and Idaho. On all of my recent travels throughout Nevada, Arizona and California I think that the worse drivers are definately in "Mormonville".
I love rain too!! Especially when it is really hot and it just cools things off so nice. Oh I can't wait for spring!!!
Ok so what is Kyle's baby for? That should be your next post.
Sooo, Have you taken it over any sweet Jumps!!
Very nice Kyle. I think now Keith want one.
I Hope he's not asking (Hey want to take a look at the inside of my Van ?). :)
Nice van. You planning to have a big family. ;)
Oh yea, thanks for the coupons, we've already used some.
I wish I had a van. I made it to Iowa. I will call you and tell you all about it sometime this coming week! Miss you!
ps. I love rain!
Post a Comment