2. I have had a fake tooth- right in the front and center of my mouth
3. When I was younger I was an extreme "tom-boy"
4. I don't like animals- especially when they are up close to me.
5. I was in a professional children's choir for four years. Every year we would go on a tour somwhere in the country and sometimes out of the country.
6. I like to camp, but don't really like to hike
7. My favorite berry is the Strawberry
8. I do not like watermelon
9. During two years of high school I modeled for a prom and bridal dress company.
10. I am an extremely light sleeper. Whenever Kyle makes even a little bit of noise, or moves around too much I wake up.
11. I am not a morning person.
12. I love rainy days
13. I think I am the only person in my family that does not want to end up living in the country.
14. I love to eat fresh fruit.
15. Last week, I went swimming at a hot springs that was inside a volcano. The temp was a constant 96 degrees and it was 60 feet deep. It was pretty sweet. - Thanks Steve!!
16. I like to poof my hair.
17. Speaking of hair, when I was little my hair was Strawberry red. It then turned bright blonde, dark blonde and now it is brown.
18. I love to read.
19. I saw Wicked in its' first season on broadway in manhattan.
20. When I was in first grade, our class went to the Hogle Zoo on a field trip. Well, this one girl accidentally dropped her hot pink hat into the monkey arena. So, because I was the smallest one in the class, the chaperone lowered me into the monkey pit to rescue her hat. It was pretty intense, and there were live monkeys all over the place.
21. When I get upset, mad or very excited, my voice goes very very high.
22. I am number 67 out of 75 grandkids on my mom's side.
23. I have a hard time dealing with change.
24. I am going to have a baby in August!
25. Because of the above, I will probaby never be able to eat Subway, Pita Pit, Feta Cheese or yogurt ever again. In fact, those are currently considered to be swear words in our house.





11 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations! Oh I liked your list too but Congratulations on the baby!! I am having another one too! The very beginning of September!! Yay!! I am really excited for you both!!!
Finally, I've been holding that secret inside of me for way to long. Amanda is pregnant everyone!!
LOL, That's great, congratualtions on the baby!! That's exciting! My sister in law is due in August too (not aleisha)!
I learned a lot about you from the list. Congrates on the baby. The first baby is all so new and wonderful. Good luck with everything. I am making Joe Bring me subway in the hospital after I have our baby in 10 weeks.
Yay! Congratulations on the baby! That is so exciting! Looks like your going to have to blog more now... :)
Congratulations you guys!
Cool! Hope you're feeling good. Wow, you kept that a secret for a while. Done with the first trimester already right? Tanner was born in August, so I know when all the milestones are.
Oh fun!!! I'm so excited for you!!! You guys will be such great parents. Good luck with everything! My sister in law Hilary(Russel's wife) is due in august too. And before I read that I was going to say, I have a hard time believing number 3! And you totally qualify as a cool person because of number 19. =D
:) it is a girl. I just know these things.
CONGRATS we are so excited. We need to get together now that we are closer!
Congratulations! That's so exciting. It will be all good once the morning sickness wears off.
Linnae
Post a Comment