Saturday, June 11, 2011

Truthful Tuesdays

Just got our utility bill in the mail and guess what? It's almost 100 dollars cheaper than the bill we got when we first moved here. That's right. Go. Us.

I think I am losing my mind. The other night I told Kyle that I would make him chicken enchiladas for dinner and he was really excited because it's one of his favs. So we sat down to eat and each took a bite. I don't know whether or not Kyle would have noticed had I not said anything, but after about the second bite I realized what I had forgotten to put in- the chicken.

I finally found chocolate flavored twizzlers at the grocery store. That means summer is here. Kyle thinks they are gross so that means more for me

3 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

Amanda you always make me laugh!!

Kristen&company said...

I went through this phase where I would put the butter in the micro and then forget and leave it out of the cookies. Just so you know they don't taste very good that way!

JoMama said...

mmm...chocolate twizzlers.