Saturday, June 4, 2011

A giant pig just landed in our backyard




Imagine our surprise when the empty field behind our house was no longer empty- but occupied by a giant pig. So neat! We had to get a closer look.

By the way- there is a huge project going on at our house. I am so excited for it to be done so I can post pictures. Be excited!

4 comments:

Chad said...

I am excited for the big project, and I love the pig, you should have asked for a ride on that flying pig. You might not ever see one so big again:)- Chad Conger

Nancy said...

Wow, when you say a 'giant pig,' you mean it! Cool!!!

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Oh, I love that giant pig! I could always count on it to be out somewhere the morning of the 4th of July with all the other hot air balloons! -K

Aleisha said...

That. is. Awesome!