Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's good to be back

This is from a couple of months ago, but I thought it was pretty cute.

McKayla and I spent last week in Texas visiting Kyle's mom and dad. We had a fun time swimming and visiting Grandma and Grandpa. It was a good break!




By the way, I think that it's pretty neat that Kristen- my sister in law- and I choose the exact same swimming suit for our little girls.



And here I am, bright and early this morning, having Kyle take a picture of me before I forget and another week goes by. This is 28 weeks.

4 comments:

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

I know, cute swimsuit right? Except we've almost already outgrown ours over here. This girl is going on 3T in some brands!

Nancy said...

We sure loved having y'all here!

Amy said...

Awww you look so cute! Glad to hear an update! :)

Dani W said...

How cute are you prego!!! Yeah we are moving somewhere around here... west jordan... riverton... I dunno we are still looking at places.