Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chacos

For those of you who already know my dilemma, no I still don't have my chacos. And for those of you who don't know but really want to, let me fill you in. I have really small feet (sizes 3-4) and it is hard to find decent shoes that fit right and don't make me look like I'm twelve. So last summer I decided that I needed some chacos, and I even made up a list of reasons why I need them.
1. They are really cute.
2. They have a lifetime guarantee.
3. Since my feet are so small, I can buy in kids sizes which is HALF the price of the adult size chacos.
4. I go to a school that doesn't allow flip flops. So because of my lack of comfy sandals I have to walk around campus in very uncomfortable sandals that give me blisters or in regular shoes that make my feet hot and sweaty.
5. I have heard that you can do anything in chacos.

Now all I have to do is convince Kyle.

Here is the style that I like but I haven't decided on the color yet.



I am thinking about the green.

3 comments:

Erin Bingham said...

I am all about shoes, and those green ones are really cute. Good luck talking Kyle into the shoes. Val just shakes his head every time I come home with a new pair of shoes. He thinks I have too many shoes. How can a girl have too many shoes!

Amy said...

Oh I hope you can get them soon! It would be so nice to have when it gets hot... if it gets hot.

Aubrey Scott said...

Amanda, Look I have the internet. Yaaaaa. Now that I'm looking at them again I like the green ones. I think that they will go with more. We miss you guys.