Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This post is dedicated to 

Ainsley Anderson.

I still want to read your blog, but was on vacation when you made it private.
Please invite me.

Amanda.

2 comments:

Ainsley said...

haha! send me your email.
i had people stealing pictures of cailin so i had to act fast ... :(

ainsleyanderson@gmail.com

Becca Bingham said...

Amanda, in response to your comment on my post. I just created a new account and left my public one public so that those who had that address could get to it and see that I had changed and left a comment. Then I changed comments so that they had to be approved by author before they were visible so that people could feel comfortable leaving their email address without it be open for all to see. Then you can export all your post to a new blog and then delete the post from the public blog once you know they are on your new blog. Call me if you still have questions. Becca