Thursday, July 12, 2012

The pinterest experiment-- plus some

 I took the girls to the freedom festival one day while Kyle was at work.
McKayla wanted to get her face painted again- of course.
And then I remember the first time she get her face painted.
She was almost exactly the same age Avery is now,
and she was wearing the exact dress Avery was wearing.
So then we had a star put on Avery's cheek, 
just like the one on McKayla's nearly two years before.
I used to think they looked similar.
But now I'm not so sure.


McKayla


Avery



This recipe is called the 
Skinny Poolside Dip.

Unfortunately it wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be.
Don't get me wrong, it was okay. 
We ate maybe.... half of it and then we were done.
I just couldn't help but to think that there were so many other ways
 I would rather eat a block of cream cheese.

To make it you mix:
1 red pepper
2 jalapenos (unseeded)
1 can corn
1/2 can diced olives
1 block cream cheese
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch.

Eat with crackers

I would probably rate this at a 5
Glad we tried it.
We enjoyed it for a while
But probably wont make it again.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Such cute smiles! And, I am very interested in all those other ways you would enjoy a block of cream cheese! :D