You have already been a much harder pregnancy that your older sister- like, times 10. And we have still got a ways to go. I wonder when you are going to be tired of making me feel sick, but I think I have finally found your weakness. Water, lots and lots of water. That is, when I can stomach it. It's all good though, just keep growing and be healthy because I know in the end it will all be worth it.
I went to the Doctor today. He said that everything looks good. Truthfully, this has been a much harder pregnancy but I am sure that moving and chasing after McKayla all day long hasn't helped. I am sixteen weeks along and due in mid September- yeah! a fall baby!
We ask McKayla a lot if she is going to be a big sister and she has finally started saying yes. Tomorrow she will probably be saying no again but that's okay. Anyway, we are excited and get to find out the gender at our next appointment. What do you think it will be??





5 comments:
I predict boy because it seems like I heard boys make their mommies sicker. Or maybe it was girls... :p Either way that's my guess. It seems to be the trend to get one of each lately. You look cute as always with your tiny little bump!
I don't really have a prediction, but I'll be interested to know if its a boy. It seems like every 9 out of 10 people I know that have two kids (or are pregnant with the 2nd) are boys on the 2nd pregnancy. -K
either a boy or a girl. lol. I wish I could help you like you helped me. Hope it gets better soon. Love ya guys
Another girl!!
Cute. I am very confident that the sweet, little, tiny one will be CUTE!
Post a Comment