Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Down Low


I have reached the point with my blog where I can either stop and call it good or return to the blogging world and start updating again. Really, I could go either way.

So, thanks to my SIL for giving me the idea, here is what I have decided to do.

If I get 15 or more comments to this post then
I will recommit to updating my blog and will do so at least once a week.

If not, then that is okay. I will honestly probably keep updating about as much as I normally do. Which, according to my sweet husband, can't get much worse than it already is.

So, if you are still interested in our lives and want to know what is going on, leave a little comment.



17 comments:

Tyson & Gina said...

Can I leave more than one comment? Haha I love hearing what's going on in people's lives so I vote yes. Keep updating. Maybe I'll try to follow your good example! :p
Btw, I love the bra picture. At least she's a girl. I have a picture of Aiden with my hot pink lacy bra on his head. Oh my... :p

Kristen&company said...

Why are kids always so fascinated with bras. Wait until they have to wear one everyday then they are not so exciting! Very cute pict!

Linnae said...

I'm always glad to see your updates. My vote is to keep 'em coming!

Becca Bingham said...

We like to know what is going on in your lives! Keep going!!

Great picture!

Aubrey Scott said...

I would love to hear from you every week.

Aubrey Scott said...

by the way I love the bra picture

Aubrey Scott said...

does it count if I leave more than one comment.

Katherine said...

That picture is hilarous! I only saw her sweet face and thought ohh, she is cute and getting so big, then I scrolled down and started laughing!
:)

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Seriously - Savannah loves playing with my bras too. I'm sure one day that she will *love* that we have pictures with her going to town with them. Mwa-haha!

Keep blogging!

Amy said...

Wow! She is getting so big!!!!!! I would love for you to blog each week! I miss you ad I'd love to know what you are up to more often!

Hannah said...

Keep blogging! Then I can know what's going on in your life more!!!

Chad said...

Happy Birthday Kyle, I left you guys a message, but I dont think I have your phone # any more. Anyhow this is just me, but I only follow a few blogs really and its of those I care about or enjoy reading, and yours makes that cut, I personally dont care if its weekly, just dont stop all together, I enjoy your post and hearing what your up too etc. Hey Kyle by the way I have lost 22 lbs since I started going to the gym again, man I miss those days in rexburg when we were attempting to get back in shape :) Dont stop, I look forward to seeing your updates and all that goods stuff.
L8terz
Chad Conger

Ainsley said...

you HAVE to keep blogging. don't stop.

Nancy said...

Keep blogging, please.

The Emmett's said...

We don't get to see you often is is a great way to keep up with you and your family..

Carol said...

I know how you feel about this blogging thing. I have gotten really lazy with mine and I have just lost interest in taking the time to post. But I cant quite get rid of it totally. But I"m so glad that you update yours so I can keep in touch with you. So keep it up but dont overwhelm yourself with it. BTW.......I love the bra picture. And she is getting so big. Before you know it you will really be buying her a bra. Time flies....enjoy her while she is young. Hope you guys are doing good!! Take care.

Aleisha said...

I am beginning to loath my own blog, especially when a certain husband nags about updating it... so I feel your pain.

That being said, I still totally read yours when you post! I was recently told you moved and went "What? I don't know anything anymore, thats probably old news by now" So I guess maybe you should continue, so that I, and only I will be updated on your life :)