Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And then there were two...



That's right! Number two is on it's way and we are really excited!

14 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! When are you due?

Chad said...

congrats friends, we are very very excited for your family :)

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

So I take it that you told Ted & Nancy ;) Yay for more cousins - congrats again! -K

Amy said...

!!!! Woo-hoo! Congrats!

Katherine said...

That is so great!! How exciting!!! I love that pictures of your little girl, her face is fantastic!!

Linnae said...

Congratulations! How fun for you guys!

The Pingel Family said...

YAY! She is just the right age to be a good little helper for you too!

The Emmett's said...

Congrats. Hope you are doing well

Aleisha said...

Congratulations!!!!

Nathan and Colette said...

Congrats!!

Nancy said...

Guess what Ted's new wallpaper is on his computer...

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys. I'm so excited for you.

Carol said...

Ohps.......I accidently was logged into my husbands account. That last comment was from me.

Carol said...

Amanda I should be around in april when you come up here. My daughter is going to have surgery sometime in April and I will be going over to boise to help her when she does. But I'm not sure when it will be. But give me a call when it gets closer and hopefully I will be around. I would love to see you guys.