Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hum


A couple of weeks ago we watched my brothers kids. This is Kyle and Tanner out counting how many onions we have and look for cats.


Tanner wants to be a cowboy when he grows up. Kyle decided that he wanted to be one to.


Somebody thinks that they are ready to be big!


I can sit up all by myself


I am good at keeping hats and bows on.


I eat my big girl "puffies"


I can gather them all up in one hand


I know how to do the sign for "more more"


I sit in a big girl chair. (One of the best things that we have bought)



I have 3 teeth- and they are sharp!


I like to read books


And I get packages in the mail.


When I was little my parents used to give me a bowl of cottage cheese with a peach on top for lunch. I always thought that it was disgusting and the cottage cheese would involuntarily set off my gag reflex. One time I threw up and I probably got in trouble because my parents thought that I did it on purpose, but that was the end of the cottage cheese and peach for lunch. So, the other day I tried cottage cheese again for the first time in 17-18 years. Yep- it was still gross and I think that I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

5 comments:

Amy said...

She is so big! What a sweet girl! Amanda- every time summer comes around I miss you. I always think of sitting outside at Main Street with you and Aubrey. What good times.

grant said...

I've seen Kyle jump a horse across a ditch before, and it was graceful. The mans already a cowboy in my book. You guys take care,
Grant

Becca Bingham said...

We've been looking to invest in a chair as well, Kaitlynn is definitely ready. I guess I just need to take care of it. Not many options here in Moscow. :) Looks like you're having fun. I use to not like cottage cheese too, but I've learned to add some yogurt or a fruit and a little sweetener and now I really like it. Just plain it is pretty nasty!

Dani W said...

It is so fun to see our girls growing up at the same rate! Olivia is eating puffies and whole foods too. Oh it is sooo nice to be able to include her in our meals every night! :)

The Barlow Family said...

I now realize that I have been out of the blogging world for entirely too long! McKayla is getting so big. She is Adorable! I hope things are going well for you guys. It sounds like you've had some exciting times.
Kathryn