I would walk through Home Goods (if you have one) or a similar store and look for something squatty and large that would fill that space. Or even a few larger things that would sit nicely together. I would stay away from a whole bunch of trinket-y things because you already have a bunch of small things sitting on other shelves. The books, the candles, etc... It would become too busy I think. But what about some pots. A big one and then a smaller one next to it?? And you could even look at the thrift store and then spray paint them a more bold color.....to really stand out in that spot. hmmm.......you may have to look around to see what you can find. But good luck.....and your little girl is darling!! :)
Oh, and I just re-read your comment and realized that you said that you re-stained that entertainment center. BEAUTIFUL job!!! Wow! That must have been a lot of work....good for you guys!
5 comments:
A vase?
I think if you put something green across the top it would tie it all in more so it has more of a together look and not so random?
I agree, you need foliage. ( at least I assume that's what kristen meant by green)
I would walk through Home Goods (if you have one) or a similar store and look for something squatty and large that would fill that space. Or even a few larger things that would sit nicely together. I would stay away from a whole bunch of trinket-y things because you already have a bunch of small things sitting on other shelves. The books, the candles, etc... It would become too busy I think. But what about some pots. A big one and then a smaller one next to it?? And you could even look at the thrift store and then spray paint them a more bold color.....to really stand out in that spot. hmmm.......you may have to look around to see what you can find. But good luck.....and your little girl is darling!! :)
Ashley
Oh, and I just re-read your comment and realized that you said that you re-stained that entertainment center. BEAUTIFUL job!!! Wow! That must have been a lot of work....good for you guys!
Post a Comment