What I see is a very happy momma and baby girl. Y'all are greatly loved and missed! Only 27 more days...but who's counting? :)
soooooo sweet! What a cute little girl! I miss living near you! Hope things are going well for you!
you probably think i'm a little nuts, but I did cry a bit when I saw this picture. I miss you guys so much. I really hope I can come out there and soon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What I see is a very happy momma and baby girl. Y'all are greatly loved and missed! Only 27 more days...but who's counting? :)
soooooo sweet! What a cute little girl! I miss living near you! Hope things are going well for you!
you probably think i'm a little nuts, but I did cry a bit when I saw this picture. I miss you guys so much. I really hope I can come out there and soon.
Post a Comment