kitchen bright yellow
The master bath -or girls bathroom as I like to call it- light purple. There is only a shower in this bathroom.
The master bedroom also bright yellow
a kid's bedroom bright bright pink - good thing we had a girl!
the office/ library/ craft room tanish brown. Which is the only normal color in the entire house.
the other bathroom- or the boys bathroom- light blue. Notice that there is only a bathtub
and the hallways and front room mint green- my personal favorite
In the upstairs there six completely different colors- who does that??
You may have noticed throughout all of these pictures that we have nothing on the walls. This is because of two reasons. First it that the walls are not sheet rock, they are plaster- But this is only a minor detail. The second, and most important reason is - Who has decorations to go with these insane colors?!? I certainly don't, because I am more of a warm colored person. Kyle keeps telling me that I just need to buy a whole bunch of decorations around Easter time and then everything will match perfectly.
** Not pictured- downstairs family room and food storage/ laundry room.





2 comments:
hahahaI love the purple bathroom. :) you make me laugh!
It could be worse when we bought our house there the kitchen, dinning room, basement, kids bedroom, and out bathroom were all mint green the other bathroom was purple. It was tragic to say the least, good thing we have some friends that are professional painters and willing to share their tools and time. I love the cabinets in your kitchen though.
Post a Comment