Things are crazy-- That's what is happening.
Today we took to McKayla to get her two month shots. I DO NOT {heart} shot days. I don't know who cried more, me or McKayla. She did so well though and I am so proud of her.
Last week went went to Utah and canned our guts out. I think that I can speak for me, my sisters and my mom when I say that if we see another peach that needs to be canned we all might scream. We thought that the boxes we bought would only can around 9-10 bottles but we averaged around 16 bottles. Between the four of us there were 24 boxes filled with peaches.
Kyle and I have been looking to move out of Nevada for a while now- we do not like living in Las Vegas. Anyway, Kyle found some buyers for our business and he had some great interviews set up for last week. Long story short he landed a sweet job that we are so excited about, and we get to move to a place that we both like better. We are so excited about this change in our lives and we feel like this is what we are supposed to be doing. So we drove home from Utah on Monday and are hoping to be moved out of Las Vegas by this Saturday. So needless to say, things have been a little crazy around here. Also, this will be our third move in less that three years- you would think that we would be pretty good at it by now.
Spring Break 2025- Great Wolf Lodge
3 weeks ago





8 comments:
!!! Wow! I'm so glad that everything is working out for you. Man... I really need to call you. Moving, new job, and a baby- your little family is changing so fast!
oh- I totally understand about the shots too. I HATE it. Just breaks my heart to hear them cry like that.
I am so excited for you guys. You have no idea. And guess what? i might be coming to Utah at the beginning of the year to see my brother off on a mission. Guess who I plan on seeing while I'm there? I really like this move.
by the way I cried when Landon got his 15 month shots. I would like to tell you that it gets better, but it doesn't. At least the nurses usually are women and they understand
Shots, I hate shots too, I'm just glad I can't remember them. Good luck on the move and the new Job!
-Brant
Peaches? Nummy. I hope you still have some when I come to visit...wherever that is! :)
I hear you on the moving stuff! We moved out of our apartment at the begining of summer for Rob's internship. Then lived with his parents for most of the summer. Moved to his grandma's for a month. Just moved into our own apt. about a week ago. And recently decided that we'd are going to transfer to the University of Idaho, which will probably be in January! Needless to say I'm tired of moving, esp. with a little baby now and hope this move in January will last us until Rob graduates! Good luck with the moves!
Wow you have been busy. I love canned peaches - someday when I'm done with school maybe I will have time to get back to doing more things like that.
So where are you moving too? Back to Utah? And what kind of job is Kyle going to be doing? I hope you are closer to Idaho. I tried to call you when we were in Vegas but you didnt answer.
Hey do you still have your final paper that you did for sociology? Remember you sent it to me so I coud kinda see how it all ends up coming together? Well I had it saved on my school email but they changed the school email in the summer and I lost it. Do you think that you could send me a copy of it again? I am totally confused in this methods class. I'm really struggling. But I'll make it through somehow. I wish that I would've just gone on through with you and gotten it all done. Oh well......anyway...my school email is cgneitin@byui.edu. I know that you are busy so when ever you have time is fine. And if you dont have it anymore thats ok too. Hope you are doing good and that your move goes smoothly. Take care and tell Kyle hi from me. :)
I think she looks a ton like Kyle! She is beautiful and you look great Amanda. I am curious to know where you guys are moving. Glad you are going somewhere you like! I made my mom take clay in the room to get his shots, and I ended up crying out in the hall anyway! Love you guys!
Post a Comment