This little girl....
Never thought that the bond would be so great and the feeling of love and protection so strong.
Fall....
Is there any better season than this? No, I don't think there is.
Lifelong Friends.....
No need to say names because you know who you are. You have impacted my life and hold a place in my heart.
Dr. Phil.....
Nope, it's not a mistake that I schedule a feeding at the same time his show is on. Love this guy.
Book Club....
I think when it is my turn to choose a book it will be this one.
This blog....
www. makeitandloveit. blogspot. com
Two words *Creative Genius*
Making things of my own...
McKayla's quilt- It was done before she was born but haven't had a chance to post it until now.
School....
Someday I will go again.
Canning....
Next week is salsa, peaches and crab apple jelly- Couldn't be more excited.










8 comments:
Yeah, a new blog! Love it! Love it!
I am really looking forward to fall this year! Can you believe it is September? Where did the time go?!?! You three look great!
Your blanket turned out so cute! Good job!
I love your baby too. Thanks for posting more pictures
I love this post. I tried to call you when we came to Vegas but you didn't answer. Sorry we didn't hook up but maybe next time. Your little girl is a doll and your quilt turned out so good. Stay in touch.
Hay you made it through the first month! good job. vp
Wow, Your quilt looks really, really good! Good for YOU! Cute post about the things you love!
I think she looks a ton like Kyle! She is beautiful and you look great Amanda. I am curious to know where you guys are moving. Glad you are going somewhere you like!
Post a Comment