Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is for Nancy

1.. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE. One of my great Grandma's is named Amanda Caroline. My parents liked the name Amanda but thought that Caroline was too long. So instead, I was named Amanda Lynne-- pretty cute if I do say so myself.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I asked Kyle about it and he said that he couldn't remember-- and then he said that it couldn't have been longer than a week.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep- my short hand isn't very legible though.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't like any kind of lunch meat. I am a peanut butter and jelly kind of girl- but only if it is grape jelly
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would like to think so
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot? Sometimes, but there are some people that I can't help but to be sarcastic around
8.. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes I think I would.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love Chex and Marshmellow Mateys
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually not.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Honestly no, but I am going to start swimming so I can get more toned.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their teeth and their eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Both
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I think that I am a good friend and that I am smart
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Brett
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Levi's and brown flip flops
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? We made some yummy chicken enchildadas for dinner-- and a hoho
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? We are watching Invinsible on t.v.
21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? That all depends on the day and my mood. Lately I have been into green
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? My pumpkin spice salt city candle
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep there are a lot of things that I admire about her
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? The Olympics
26. HAIR COLOR? Light brown but I am getting some low lights done this weekend!
27. EYE COLOR? Light Brown
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No but I would like to soon because I depend too much on my glasses.
29. FAVORITE FOOD? I love Mexican food-- but not the authentic kind, tex mex is my favorite and I can't get enough of the garlic onion dill pickles. My mouth salivates every time I think about them.
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Invinsible
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Yellow and white stripes
33. FAVORITE SEASON? Fall Fall Fall. I love the colors, the smells, the feeling of going back to school in your new school clothes. I also love the beautiful whether- how it is perfect and all you need is a light jacket. The Idaho harvest moons are so pretty and everytime I see one I think about the night Kyle and I got engaged. I love pumpkin pie-- I have made two already and I just got a new pumpkin spice candle!! Did I mention that I love fall??
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses- most definitely
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, chocolate covered strawberries, Yellow cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles-- really any that has sprinkles.
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Twilight number four-- I didn'd want to go and find something new and haven't read the whole series in a while so I figured what the heck 37.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I think it was Jon and Kate plus eight
39. FAVORITE SOUND? Good music
40.. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I think that I have a lot of talents but I don't know if any of them are that special
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? At the Utah Valley hospital in Provo

5 comments:

Kristen&company said...

I didn't even have any idea how weird you were, now I know! Just kidding I am glad you did that I didn't know all of those things! Have a great day! Love ya! If you know how you ought to put it on fam blog and have people answer

Nancy H said...

Nice!!!!!!!!!!! I just love surveys. They make me think, and they help me learn something new. :)
Thanks for doing it. Have I told you what a great daughter-in-law you are, lately?

Ted;Nancy said...

1.No i'm my own person
2.I refuse to answer that one
3.Yep its all mine
4.If its peanut butter it has to have strawberry jam
5. yes but tryig to get rid of them as fast as possible :)
6. Do dogs bark, silly question
7. umm maybe :)
8. Yep im allmost a whole person
9.only if you gave me wings and a few tail feathers
10.not a breakfast person
11.nope
12.only when it comes to tennis with my daughter inlaw :)and keeping 4 young men in line :)
13.Chocolate
14.eyes
15.blue or blue
16.that would take to long
17.i refuse to play favorites other than my daughter inlaws
18.tan shorts, no shoes
19.chips and queso
20.football on tv

Thats enough for now :)
Ted

Jenny said...

Hello from The Fullers in NC. We did a little blog hoping and came across yours. Looks like you have been busy. We enjoyed catching up.
Stan and Jenny

Linnae said...

Hey, Amanda! This is your cousin Linnae. It's so fun to see the pictures of you guys! Sounds like you're doing great. Hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list. Take care,
Linnae