Thursday, May 29, 2008






I am on the enrichment committee for our church and we, as a committee, are always trying to think of new and fun things that we can do for the girls in our ward. So I decided to start a recipe enrichment where there is a theme for every month and we all get together with our recipes that have the theme ingredient, eat samples and make copies for everyone. Anyway, last night was our first time trying it out. Our theme ingredient was chocolate, which is probably the reason for such a good turnout. We had a lot of fun. But, after everyone left, this is what Aubrey (Jamison's mom) and I found.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I had a lot of fun! I didn't fall asleep until way late because of all the sugar but it was well worth it! I can't wait until next months! :)