Sunday, August 21, 2011

The great debate

So here is the deal. When people do this one their blogs I usually skip over it. And I swore I would never do any kind of pregnancy comparison on my blog. But, we have literally had so many people comment on how big I was with McKayla and how small I am with this baby- or how small I am in general that there is no way I could be close to having a baby. Whatever. So here I am doing what I said I never would do. Feel free to skip over if you want- I will understand.

This is me at 35.5 weeks with McKayla

Here I am at 35.5 weeks with this baby. As you can tell I even wore the same dress.
What do you think?


And here we are getting ready for church this morning. I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I think you look about the same with both pregnancies, and I think McKayla looks adorable!!!

Ainsley said...

you better have 12 kids because you are one of the few that looks great pregnant. and i'm not just saying that-- i am really envious. actually, would you mind having a few kids for me?