This is the second half of our busy weekend post- two weeks ago. And, I have heard rumors that some of you think all I post about is the chickens. I don't know how I feel about that but suffice it to say, this post has no chickens in it. Maybe next week.
Two weekends ago my very own mother graduated from college. We are so proud of her and her commitment to achieve this lifelong goal. And believe me people, this has been a family effort. Going back to school when you are older is not an easy thing to do and it makes me so grateful that I was able to finish when I did. Way to go mom!





5 comments:
That is AWESOME!! Congratulations Sister Hawkes!
Fun pictures!! We had so much fun having them here visiting for her "Graduation trip!" I'm so glad they were willing to stay with us (and put up with us) It was a lot of fun! I kept telling them both that I completely understood that they were really here to visit us first... and NYC was just a side perk... :) haha! We love it when people come to visit!
Congratulations, Phebe Kay!
That is awsome...
Congratulations!
Post a Comment