Whew! What a busy month this has been.

Kyle and McKayla were being naughty. And what do you do when people are being naughty? You put them in their cribs!

On the plane to visit Grandma and Grandpa. She was such a good little flyer. You know when you get on a plane with your kid and you can tell that everybody is thinking- Please don't let them sit by me. Well, the people that we were sitting by were totally thinking that and I was so proud because McKayla was an angel for the whole flight- so there!

First time swimming

Playing with Grandpa

First time swinging

And she loves it

Okay maybe not so much

Meeting up with a dear friend that I haven't seen for two years- way too long!

Temple square is so much fun

Listening to Grandma sing to McKayla on her BIRTHDAY!

The new and way awesome "big girl car seat".

Opening some fun presents

First cupcake ever

Trying to eat the candle. We had worked on blowing for so long but she just wouldn't perform.
Birthday cupcakes- and I think that they turned out so cute!!

Birthday decor

In a cute new outfit- Thank you so much K and L!

Balloons

We spent the 24th of July at my sisters house. I was so much fun- especially the fireworks!


Okay I know that I look weird but these sparklers were the bamboo kind and they were breaking. I thought it was cool that Kyle got this picture right before they fell- on my feet!
6 comments:
Love, love, love the pictures, Amanda! Thanks!!!
Woo-hoo for 1 year olds! McKayla is getting so big! We are coming to Utah/Idaho in a week and a half! I'll call you because we REALLY want to hang out! I miss you and hope everything is gooing well!
Oh man- I bet McKayla loved that pool water! -K
all so cute. we are glad we finally got to meet up. Happy Birthday Mckayla
so big! what a cute girl! I love when they start experiencing all of the new things!
She is such a cutie and such a big girl. Happy birthday Mckayla!! Wow 1 yr old- they really grow fast dont they. We are just headed down to California for our little grandsons 1st birthday.
Post a Comment