Thursday, January 14, 2010

First and foremost, I would like to say that I am considering un-privatizing our blog. I like that I have more of a say about who looks at our blog, but at the same time I think that it would be so much more accessible to more friends and family if it didn't have the private setting. Also, I don't write any ultra personal details on our blog anyway- Just a thought though. Let me know what you think.


We had a nice Christmas. It was relaxing and nice to be able to have it at our own home rather than having to travel all over the place.


I made a lot of new years resolutions this year that I am really excited about. One, is that I am going to make at least one homemade thing each month. I have so many ideas of things that I would like to do. And I learn and tweak skills and improve my home and family at the same time. So, you can all look forward to my end of the month - I {heart} Homemade - post. Be excited!!


Also, I have read about other people choosing a word that they focus on throughout the entire year and I am kind of intrigued. And I have decided to try it despite Kyle constantly telling me how girly it is to do something like that. The word that I have chosen is REFRESH. I choose this word because although we have much to be grateful for for 2009- it also brought it's many many challenges. So, say in tune for the *REFRESH* posts as well- I am sure they will be exciting.


We sure love our little squirt! She is going to be six months soon- can you believe that?




5 comments:

Carol said...

First off McKayla is a doll! She is getting so big, I love that last picture of her. I'm excited to see the fun things that you are going to do with your blog this year. I cant wait til I'm done with school so I will have more time to blog. I cant believe that I'm in my last semester. Yippee!! It isnt going to be too hard. I just have 9 credits and that includes my internship. But I think that I have "senioritis" because I just cant get motivated about anything. I just want to be done!!!! Well take care and if you decide to go private make sure to add me to your list.

Carol said...

Oh wait....you already are private and I am on your list. I'm such a dork!!! Well if you go "unprivate" I still want to be on your list .......of friends that is. hahahahahaha

Becca Bingham said...

Yeah I took off the private thing on our blog because it was such a pain making it available to everyone. Looks like Christmas was fun!

Amy said...

McKayla is getting so big!! What a beautiful little girl. I think refresh is a great word for the new year! Don't worry I'll still read your blog if its private or not :)

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

I love that last photo with the bath towel - candid with her eyes open wide! -K