Sunday, December 13, 2009

Monthly FHE Recap

Here are the highlights of our monthly FHE with my family

The lesson is about the Nativity and Jesus being born.


And look, here are Joseph and Mary. What is Mary riding?

Tanner (age 3)- A pony!


And what happened to Jesus after he was born?

Adam (age 3)- He died.

Um, yes- but before that he was actually wrapped in swaddling clothes.


So what are the gifts that the wise men brought for baby Jesus

Megan (age 5)- Uh, gold and some good smelly stuff and .... more gold?


Adam (3) And I feel his spirit all of the time!

So what do you do when you feel his spirit?

Adam- I go to bed


Needless to say, we learned a lot this evening at FHE.

3 comments:

J said...

Cuteness.

Aubrey Scott said...

lol. So cute. I just love that age.

p.s.
you should call me:)

Kellen and Erin said...

"I go to bed". That cracked me up. Cute!