You guys live in Orem? Yay! That is about a half hour away from Riverton area. You'll have to facebook message me your number and we can keep in contact. Your daughter is so adorable! I can see why you guys love her so much. Great pics too!
Thanks Amanda for your encouragement, I had actually take some there, but they didn't turn out so good! I decided to try again after seeing yours and they turned out! Check out our blog to see them!
9 comments:
That little gal has such an expressive face. How could I say anything but...ADORABLE?!!!
I love the 5th one!!!! Such a sweetheart! It was so nice to talk to you the other day. We should do it more often! :)
Where did you get those taken? So cute!
You guys live in Orem? Yay! That is about a half hour away from Riverton area. You'll have to facebook message me your number and we can keep in contact. Your daughter is so adorable! I can see why you guys love her so much. Great pics too!
So cute!
What a little doll!!! Love all of those cute expressions!!! What a sweet little bundle of joy.
Thanks Amanda for your encouragement, I had actually take some there, but they didn't turn out so good! I decided to try again after seeing yours and they turned out! Check out our blog to see them!
Oh my gosh! she is so cute. That last one she looks just like you. Beautiful you guys. A job well done.
SO CUTE! Love the pictures:) We miss you guys
Post a Comment