Wow I never thought I would think of Kyle as a sexy hip wiggling person but man was I wrong! You looked great Kyle! You too Manda very cute. I might have to try that just to see Dave wiggle his hips how funny would that be! How do I do it?
Hey that was so funny. We did that last year at this time. It was so funny, I put my parents faces on some and we all laughed so hard.. Have a great december..
5 comments:
I love the Kyle at the end! oh man thats funny!
Wow I never thought I would think of Kyle as a sexy hip wiggling person but man was I wrong! You looked great Kyle! You too Manda very cute. I might have to try that just to see Dave wiggle his hips how funny would that be! How do I do it?
Hey that was so funny. We did that last year at this time. It was so funny, I put my parents faces on some and we all laughed so hard.. Have a great december..
LOVE IT!
That is some sweet dancing going on at your house. Wow you both need to be on Dancing with the Stars next season!!! So funny!!
Post a Comment