I have been wanting to get some new family pictures for a long time. So, my friend Alicia went out with me and Kyle the other day to get some taken. It might seem a little silly to get some new pictures taken because we don't have any kids and we really haven't changed that much. But I am getting very sick of the only professional pictures of me and Kyle, which were our engagement and wedding pictures. And with the big two years coming up soon, I felt like we should get something a little more current. Here are some of our favorites-- Thanks so much Alicia!!
We can't help that we are so cute! And what a good looking husband I have!
6 comments:
Those turned out really cute!! That's a good idea, Richie and I should do that soon. But soon all those pretty fall leaves will be gone and there will be snow on the ground :(
very cute and they don't look like engagement pictures. I love your hair. I haven't seen it since you got it darker.
What a cute couple! I love the fall colors, and I love the shirts. Nice........
Hey, nice photos guys...you don't happen to know what kind of camera was used, do you...? -K
Very Nice Pics, Kyle married wayyyyyyyyyyyyy above his pay grade.
Love you all.
Dad :)
Super cute pictures Amanda. I wish I would've had more taken of Craig & I before we had kids. I think all I really have is our engagement ones too. Good for you! And super-cute blog by the way :)
Post a Comment