Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finals

So I just took this quiz and it said that I was 55% stressed. It is finals week, need I say more?

http://www.blogthings.com/howstressedareyouquiz/

7 comments:

Aubrey Scott said...

I just took your test and I scored 68%. Maybe we need to go on a vacation. Where would you like to go? I'm thinking Italy.

Unknown said...

32% for me I'm a beast :)

Your favorite Father in Law

Nancy H said...

I got a 44%. Rats! Maybe I should go for 1 out of 3? Oh well, tomorrow is another day!
Looking forward to having you two here next week. :)
Love,
the favorite mother-in-law in TX

Kellen and Erin said...

Hey Amanda, you need to look at our blog in response to your post

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Brant just told me you guys are headed out on a road trip- you should stop by here if you get a chance!

Kristen&company said...

32% for me. Who would have thought that two little kids all day long would only cause a mesially (spelling?) 32%. Maybe I just have lots of practice dealing with it! ha ha

Kyle and Amanda said...

school is over